Broccoli with tofu
I love to read recipes.. that’s right, I read the ingredients, directions, and can usually tell what I think will work, how it will taste, and what changes I could make either to make it better or suit my tastes. I’m glad I did – this was a thick and flavorful sauce that coated the tofu and broccoli nicely, ensuring I got a nice taste of sauce with every bite. It is sweet and savory and I love the combination of soy sauce sauce with sesame. It was delicious!
• 2-3 tbsp oil for cooking
• 1 block firm tofu, pressed and cut into blocks
• 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
• 3 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
• soy sauce
• Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
• Add tofu and cook until browned to your liking; I cooked it for about 10 minutes.
• While the tofu is cooking, add the soy sauce.
• Boil the broccoli for 10min with salt, then put it to the pan and cook 2-3 minutes adding some spices and one cube of butter.
• Add the garlic and saute just a few seconds, making sure it doesn’t burn.
• Arrange all on a plate and serve with crunchy sesame.
I hope everyone has been well, wishing all of you a beautiful day! Many hugs.