Just sitting, eating an omelet
Just a quiet morning here, eating a spinach and cheese omelet as I listen to the soft music of Passenger.
Omelets are really good for lazy mornings. The filling can be whatever you want it to be. The combinations of fillings are almost endless. This time I filled my omelet with sautéed spinach, cheese and dried dill.
- 3 eggs
- 4 spinach frozen balls
- some cheese cubes
- cherry tomatoes
- dried dill
1. Melt the butter in a small pan.
2. Add the spinach and sauté it 2 minutes.
3. Melt the butter in another pan.
4. Add the mixed eggs with the spices and spread them out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
5. Cook the eggs until the top is almost set.
6. Place the spinach and cheese cubes on the eggs and roll.
7. Put the omelet on a chopper and chop it.
8. Eembellish it with a few cherry tomatoes cut in half.
I’ve always loved spinach, even when I was a little girl and my mom was cooking it in soups. Spinach is a fabulous leafy vegetable that is packed full of nutrition. It is so versatile that it can suit anybody healthy eating plan. There are different varieties and different ways it can be bought which make it a must have on your shopping list.